Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Highly Recommended

I am listening to the "Heaven" series from Pastor Steve Berger of Grace Chapel here in Leipers Fork. Here is a link to purchase the series. I strongly recommend it. As he says, we spend our whole lives proclaiming that this present life is but a breath and we look forward to the eternal yet none of us really know anything about what Heaven will be like. We spend no time in pursuit of understanding what God will allow us to understand about it; this place where we will spend eternity.

For me, Heaven has been a source of immense anxiety in my past. I am a person who needs to know something about what to expect. And I've finally realized that that's OK. But no one could ever tell me anything other than, "it's gonna be great". Well that wasn't enough for me. An endless amount of "great" wasn't enough information.

I think this is a must for your resource library. I see myself referring back to this series many times in the rest of my life.

http://gracechapel.net/resources/

No comments: